«Spinor» and «AK TOM» is a new name of the devices «Cem-Tech».
The manual is intended for beginners as well as for specialists: reflexotherapists and physiatrists, doctors of regenerative medicine, therapists and non-traditional medicine specialists. Home use of the device by patients does not mean the absence of necessity of the constant control and supervision over their condition by attending physicians.
The device passed clinical testing with numerous functional and laboratory tests that objectively recorded positive dynamics of treatment of many diseases. For specialists, the main theoretical action theses of BRR and EHF-radiation therapy are shortly described. Also, there is a list of recommended literature for closer studying of EHF-therapy.
FOR DISEASES THAT SERIOUSLY THREATEN LIFE AND HEALTH, THE USE OF THE DEVICE CAN BE DONE ONLY UNDER DOCTOR’S SUPERVISION AND ONLY AS A PART OF COMPLEX THERAPY.
Modern methods of treatment in many cases are used with toxic pharmaceutical products. The use of EHF-therapy in a complex treatment allows to increase treatment effectiveness in many cases, as well as to decrease toxic load on the body. In some diseases, for example, concerned with the disturbance of blood microcirculation, the use of EHF-therapy allows to execute treatment in monotherapy mode.
EHF-therapy belongs to non-invasive physiotherapy methods that influence the body in a “soft” and harmless manner, and increase its non-specific resistance, in some cases they can be used in home conditions.
Hereinafter, under EHF-therapy, the following mode is implied: broadband noise radiation, which spectrum density power allows to include all individual frequencies, influencing the body, in the spectrum diapason.Accordingly, in all cases, fixed frequencies were constituents of noise power spectrum as a whole, and further in text, for other frequencies values, aforesaid should be understood.«СЕМ®-ТЕСН» device provides this EHF-therapy mode.
«СЕМ®-ТЕСН» device also utilizes broadband resonance radiation (BRR) by Gunn diode, which is concerned with registration and reradiation of own frequencies characteristics of an object (body tissues, microorganisms and parasites, physiologically active substances and others).
Extra high frequencies (EHF) occupy the diapason of 30-300 GHz (wave length diapason is 10~1 mm). In EHF-diapason, the reaction of bio-objects is caused by frequency resonances, and high therapeutic effectiveness is recorded with weak radiation, which power is considerably less than in other diapasons. This is explained by the absence of adaptation to this kind of cosmic radiation, because it holds down in atmosphere, and also by resemblance of active signal against own electromagnetic waves, emitted by the body.
For EHF-therapy, radiation in diapason of 32-78 GHz is used the most actively.
Some of the advantages of EHF-therapy include: painlessness (which is especially important for children and hyper sensitive patients use), the absence of side effects, and the exclusion of accidental contamination of patients and medial workers.
The depth of penetration of EHF-radiation when to human’s skin surface is 300-500 mkm, i.e. it is almost completely absorbed by epidermis and top layers of derma. The zone of its direct action covers nervous system receptors (mechanoreceptors, nociceptors, free nerve endings); capillary channel of blood system; skin leukocyte depot; sells of the diffuse neuroendocrine system, in particular mast cells. Therefore, the objects of therapeutic action of EHF-therapy are:
~ nervous system,
~ immune system and phagocytes,
~ blood aggregative state regulation system (coagulative and anticoagulative mechanisms),
~ humoral control system.
As a result, the effectiveness of EHF-therapy is shown in a very broad spectrum of diseases.
СЕМ®-therapy (abbreviation of Controlled Energy Material Technology) is a new modern method of EHF-therapy, which is based on the technology of material use with controlled energy structure. They were created according to the special technology on the basis of gallium arsenide, and capable «to remember» external EHF-radiation thus forming exact similarity of signals of the pathogenic and/or medical factor. This allows influencing an organism not only in a classical mode EHF-therapy, but also in a mode of background resonant radiation (BRR). These modes are executed by «СЕМ®-ТЕСН» device.
Clinical approbation has shown that EHF and BRR are especially effective in cases of medication intolerance, presence of contra-indications to methods of traditional physio- and reflexotherapies, as well as insufficient efficiency of the mentioned ways of treatment.
By analyzing data from literature sources, we can list the following mechanisms of EHF-therapy action on the body:
- Normalization of immune system functioning (increased number of T- and decreased number of B-lymphocytes and immunoglobulins (Ig) A and M (Bakaliuk et al., 1998), increased number of T-lymphocytes in comparison with baseline (Kuz’menko, 1998), the concentration of circulating immune complexes, B-lymphocytes and immunoglobulin G decreased and the number of T-lymphocytes and IgA increased (Shliapak et al., 1996), the decrease of CD8+ positive T-lymphocytes (Jin Z, Lin M, Xia J, Zhuang J, Yang R, Li X, et al., 2001), normalization of prior existing dismunnoglobulinea and normalization of functional activity of neutrophiles (Briskin B.C. and et al, 2003), rehabilitation of functional activity of B-lymphocytes and phagocytic activity of neutrophiles (Bukatko B.N., 2003);
- Increase of nonspecific body resistance (Tumanyac E.E., Termuryanc N.A., 1997);
- Normalization of lipidic metabolism indicators (increased concentration of high-density lipoproteins, decrease of triglycerides (Kuz’menko, 1998));
- Normalization of the bioelectric brain activity (stabilization of α-rhythm) and disappearance of the pathologically slow δ-waves monitored by means of electroencephalography (Tyshkevich et al., 1998), increase in spectral facility of electroencephalogram α-rhyme (Gubarec M.Y., 1989), and rehabilitation of initially disturbed interzonal and interhemispheric interrelations of basic electroencephalogram rhymes (Stolbikov A. E. and et al, 1991);
- Activation of hemopoesis in red bone marrow (Lebedeva N.N., Kotrovskaya T.I., 2002);
- Normalization of rheological blood properties (lowering of blood viscosity, increase of erythrocytes deformation (Parshina S.S. and et al, 2003));
- Normalization of coagulant and anticoagulative factors balance (normalization of antithrombin III level (Lopatina N.A. and et al, 2003), normalization of fibrinolitic activity and thrombocyte hemostasis (Bukatko V. N., 2003));
- Normalization of vessel tone and microcirculation activation (normalization of endothelium vessel reactivity (Parshina S.S. and et al, 2003), normalization of rheogram indicators (Dikke G.B., 1999; Afanaseva T.N., Petrova V.D., 1995) and rheoencephalogramm indicators (Tcarev A.A., Kudinova M.A., 1997));
- Normalization of vegetative regulation, stabilization of sympathetic and parasympathetic parts ratio of vegetative nervous system (Dikke G.B., 1999)
- Normalization of pro- and anti-oxidant systems ratio (Tumanyac E.E., Temuryanc N.A., 1997);
- Activation of cell regeneration (increase in proliferation of fibroblasts (Polyakova A.G. et al., 1999));
- Normalization of kateholomin and sexual hormones secretion (Tcarev A.A.,Kudinova M.A., 1997; Zaporozhan V.N. et al., 1997);
- Influence on endogenous opioid system (Radzievsky et al., 2001), activation of antinociceptive system (Kirova B.N., 2000);
- Antistress action – suppression of excessive activity of symphato-adrenal systemand activation of stress-limiting systems (Chuyan E.N., Temuryanc N.A., 2005)
- Suppression of influenza virus reproduction inside the cells and viricidic effect (Podchernyaeva R.Y.et al., 2004);
- Rehabilitation of mononuclear ability to secret γ-interferon, which enables the decrease in possibility of cancer development for risk group patients (Sitko S.P. et al., 1993);
- Cytoprotective action towards red marrow cells and liver during polychemotherapy (Karaeva N.P. et al., 2006);
- Change in structure-dynamic characteristics of cell membranes (Semina I.G. et al., 2007);
- Anti-inflammatory effect, based on stimulation of mast cell degrannulation and measurement of phagocytes’ functional activity in the center of inflammation (Gapeev A.B, Chemeris N.K., 2007);
- Inhibition of skin, liver, and brain aging processes (Rodshtat I.V., 2007).
The use of EHF-therapy in BRR mode normalizes psychoemotional and regulatory processes in organism, allows to optimize rehabilitation of patients with acute and chronic diseases of various organs and organ systems, both at treatment-and prophylactic establishments, and at home.
Normalizing effect from the use of these modes of «СЕМ®-ТЕСН» device allowed omit in the given owner’s manual the usual description of medical techniques as «concrete illness – therapy technique», using principle of initial restoration regulatory processes with subsequent use of «therapy techniques of organ or organ system illness».
Corresponding influence modes are specified in parts 4, 5, 6 of present Manual. The given in list does not limit indications to use of the device, but any particular case should be consulted with the attending physician, the final diagnosis determined and individual contra-indications eliminated. The initial course of treatment demands obligatory control and/or participation of the specialist.